Undelete Files in Windows Server 2008
How to Recover Files in Windows Server 2008?
Window Server 2008 is a server operating system created by Microsoft Corporation, which is essentially used to handle web facilitating, corporate systems administration, database, venture informing and much other usefulness. Anyhow, the important file present on Windows Server 2008 could be erased or lost due to various circumstances. Therefore, having backup of your important data in some other external storage device is extremely essential. In the event that any files get erased from Windows Server 2003 and you don’t have backup of them, then follow the below given techniques to retrieve them back:
- Find the folder where the erased files were stored on the system, right-click the folder and click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, select Previous Versions tab and double-click the recent version of folder that contains the deleted files which you want to retrieve.
- A list of files that are stored in previous version will appear. Right click on the file that was erased by mistake and click on Copy option.
- Right click the location where you want paste the file click on Paste option.
Though, the previous version option is only available with files and folders, and it is not applicable for libraries or physical drives. So, if you’re not able to undelete files in Windows Server 2008 system using this manually procedure, then you need to utilize third party recovery software such as Undelete Drive recovery tool. This drive recovery application is strong enough to undelete files in Windows Server 2008 with ease. Moreover, it could also retrieve files from formatted hard drive. In order to know more about it, click on this link: http://www.undeletedrive.com/files-from-formatted-hard-drive.html
This software supports undelete files in Windows Server 2008 due to below mentioned scenarios:
- File present in Windows Server 2008 might get erased due to inadvertently pressing Shift + Delete or utilizing command prompt
- The severe virus or malware attack on Windows Server 2008 can damage the system storage device and make your essential files inaccessible
- Sometime the file present on your Window Server 2008 can be erased by antivirus application while scanning the system. Moreover, with the help of this award winning software you can restore files from ghosted hard drive due to sudden system crash, improper operation, etc with ease. To grab more information about the page, simply click here http://www.undeletedrive.com/ghosted-hard-drive.html.
- Due to storage device corruption on your Windows Server 2008 the files that are stored on this device might become inaccessible
- Unintentionally formatting the Windows Server 2008 system storage media can completely wipe out the files present on the system
Undelete Drive recovery software is the most trusted recovery program that will securely undelete file in Windows Server 2008 operating system. This recovery application can even recover files from external hard drive that are lost or deleted due to any of these situations. This application is built with advanced scanning algorithms that scans each and every sector of the hard drive and undelete files in Windows Server 2008 system. This software has the ability to retrieve various types of files such as Word files, Excel files, Text files, media files, image files, and so on. You can even utilize this recovery tool for recovering erased files from external storage devices such as USB flash drive, external hard drive, pen drive, memory card and firmware drive. This application runs perfectly on both Windows as well as Mac operating system. This tool provides the quickest way to retrieve files from USB flash drive. To know more details, refer this site: http://www.undeletedrive.com/usb.html
Simple Steps to Undelete Files in Windows Server 2008:
Step 1: After installing this software on your Windows Server 2008 PC and run the software to open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the particular drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Buffalo Ministation Drive
Step 3: The list of recovered files will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files