- Robust tool available over the internet to restore deleted/lost HDD partitions
- Permits users to undelete Buffalo Ministation, WD, Toshiba and all other branded storage drives
- Strongly built with powerful scanning algorithm to find & undelete drive at one go
- Designed with an advanced smart scan option to find files if not found during the previous scanning
- Allows users to undelete external hard drive files and folders with utmost ease
How to Get Back Lost or Deleted Drive from Computer?
Most of the users prefer to divide their computer HDD into different logical drives or partitions to store and categorize files. Partitioning helps you to store files based on their type and priority. However, in some circumstances, an entire HDD drive or partition gets deleted due to some unknown reasons. Most often it happens usually due to bad sectors on the drive or accidental deletion of the drive while formatting. In such incidents, backup will help you to prevent severe data loss. However, if you don’t have a proper backup then no one will save you from data loss. In case if you are going through such type of situations, Undelete Drive is the best way to recover drive or partition. Undelete Drive is the finest software when it comes to restoring drives in a few simple mouse clicks.
When any kind of deletion or data loss activity occurs on storage device then, only file detail i.e. pointer of the file is erased. So, if you have got into such catastrophic situation, then simply make use of Undelete Drive software to recover each of the files that you have lost. Recovery of the drive must be done briskly, because if the files are overwritten due to any reason, then it would be very difficult to make 100% file recovery.
Few common reasons for losing an entire drive or partition from computer HDD
- Accidental deletion of the partition using the Disk Utility is one of the most occurring scenarios. This happen while creating the new partitions or performing some other task using Disk Utility. When this kind of instance occur each of the files and folders of respective drive gets unreachable.
- Sometimes when directory file or file system gets damaged or corrupt, entire hard disk partition becomes inaccessible. You need to format it in order to access such inaccessible partition. Suppose if corrupted or damaged HDD partition contains some essential files and folders which are not yet backed up then you will have to face huge data loss.
- In certain circumstances, most of the users inadvertently format an HDD partition which is not intended to be formatted. In case if formatted hard disk partition contains any vital files then you have to give up your important files.
The accidental format is the major reason for data loss. While formatting an external storage drive by connecting it to a computer, a user might accidentally hit format on some logical drive. In case, if the formatted drive is not backed up, then the user will lose all the files.
- There are some tough times in which an entire HDD partition gets lost or deleted due to reasons like Master Boot Record corruption, directory file damage, virus infection, applying improper formatting process etc.
There are times in which your entire hard drive becomes inaccessible due to OS crash or HDD crash. In order to access such drives, sometimes it needs to be formatted. If the user has not taken a backup of such inaccessible drives, then losing of files is guaranteed.
Sometimes due to errors in files system, when user tries to access any drive, it might ask to format for further use. In case if such drive has some vital files, then chances of losing files are pretty more.
Since worst instances are unavoidable, so in order to be safe in terms of your essential files and folders, it's good to take a valid backup of your vital data. In addition, make use of an effective ant-virus application to prevent infection of malicious threats on your computer or laptop. Moreover, be careful whenever you format or reformat the HDD partition. At any point of time, if you want to know complete info about how to rescue formatted disk then go through this link http://www.undeletedrive.com/formatted.html
What makes Undelete Drive as best software?
- Undelete Drive is specially developed to bring back corrupt, inaccessible, damaged, formatted hard disk drives.
- Skilled enough to recover drive from Windows Server 2008 and all major versions of Windows-based computers and laptops.
- Simply get back more than 300 file types such as picture files, RAW photos, ZIP archives, Photoshop files, videos, textual documents, movies etc. from lost or deleted drives.
- Supports drive recovery from all brands of hard disks like Seagate, Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, etc. which are available in the market.
- Effortlessly rescue USB drive data and also helps to find and recover data from removable drives like iPods, memory sticks, flash drives, external hard disk drives, SSD's, pen drives, FireWire drives etc.
- Provides a proficient way to view retrieved media files before restoring them on the computer or any location.
- Undelete Drive is designed with a powerful find option to search any file or folder from the list of retrieved files.
- Supports drive recovery on FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT64, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, and HFSX file systems
- Best tool to undelete drive from hard disk on Windows/Mac laptops, computers, notebooks etc
- Supports drive data recovery on all major versions of Mac OS including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan and Sierra
Storage Drive Brands supported by Tool: SanDisk, Corsair, Kingston, Transcend, Seatech, Lexar, HP, Sony, Panda, Centon, HDE, Emtec, Imation, Patriot, IronKey, Super Talent, Verbatim, ADATA, Toshiba, T&J, Mimoco, etc.
Supported File Formats: MP4, MP3, WAV, M4b, MIDI, AMR, M4A, AIF, AIFF, AIFC, RA, AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, M4V,RM, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, JPEG, TIFF, JPG, TIF, BMP, PNG, PSD, GIF, X3F, CRW, NEF, SR2, MRW, ARW, RAW, CR2 and many more.
Simple steps to Undelete Drive from Computer
Step 1: Download and install the Undelete Drive software on your system then run the software to open its main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select drive to undelete drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The list of rescued files will be displayed as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Rescued Files
Recover Files from Ghosted Hard Drive: Now, its possible even for the novice users to quite easily restore files including documents, pictures, audio, video, etc from ghosted hard drive because of a system crash, improper operation of the hard drive, etc. To know more information, simply tap here http://www.undeletedrive.com/ghosted-hard-drive.html.
Undelete Data from Toshiba Canvio Connect External Hard Drive: This page provides you a complete description about a restoration of deleted or lost data including photo, audio, video, documents, etc from crashed, inaccessible, corrupt or damaged Toshiba Canvio Connect External Hard Drive with ease. For more information, click here http://www.undeletedrive.com/toshiba-canvio-connect-external-hard-drive.html.
Undelete Files after Resizing Hard Drive Partition: Now, its possible even for the novice and non-technical users to restore deleted or lost files after resizing hard drive partition like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT with great ease. For more information, click here http://www.undeletedrive.com/resizing-hard-drive-partition.html.
SD Card Undelete Tool: SD Card Undelete tool is a highly efficient enough to recover deleted or lost files from formatted or corrupt SD card of various manufacturing brands like SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, etc. To know more details, visit this page: http://www.undeletedrive.com/sd-card-undelete-tool.html.
Undelete Files in Windows Server 2008: Undelete Drive is one of the most users preferred recovery software that helps you out to undelete files in Windows Server 2003 operating system. Furthermore, refer this page to know more: http://www.undeletedrive.com/files-in-windows-server-2008.html.
Undelete Drive recovery software is the best solution to undelete files from USB thumb drive. Additionally, you can even restore lost or deleted files from various portable storage devices. To know in depth about recovering files from USB Thumb drive, click here: http://www.undeletedrive.com/files-from-usb-thumb-drive.html.
Undelete Drive software is upgraded to a new version so that you can undelete entire data from a formatted drive on computer. If you are suffering from such data loss incident, click on this link and undelete drive in some simple steps: www.undeletedrive.com/files-from-formatted-hard-drive.html.
In case your hard drive performance is not up to the mark, you can improve its performance with the use of Remo MORE in just a few clicks. To know how this tool works, click here: http://www.undeletedrive.com/how-to-improve-hard-drive-performance.html
Are you not able to access your important files from corrupted pen drive? This advanced tool will help you in retrieving all files from corrupted pen drive after a click on www.undeletedrive.com/data-from-corrupted-pen-drive.html
A hard drive partition is one of the important components of any computer or PC, so if such a component of the HDD gets corrupted then, entire data becomes inaccessible. If you have the same issue, then, click on the mentioned link to know how to recover hard drive partition: http://www.undeletedrive.com/hard-drive-partition.html